If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Administer all financial aid for online students from becoming active through to graduation; ensure compliance with all Title IV regulations; and create a positive and stress-free experience for all students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Reports with timeliness and accuracy
- Repackage Subsequent Academic Year Financial Aid
- Process Verifications on new ISIRs
- Package Private, SFCA and Plus loans as needed
- Process Audit Corrections
- Respond to Student Advisor Requests
- Adjust students' packaging for Credits for Previous Training
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to student satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and deliver accurate and courteous service in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment with the ability to adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Ability to work within the scope of Title IV regulations.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability to change.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive, confidential academic and financial information in accordance with FERPA guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or two years of Administrative/Financial aid or other relevant experience.
- Must be in good standing in all Federal Title IV programs and remain current with federal, state, and institutional financial aid regulations.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alphanumeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.