If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Community Outreach Representative (FSOT) is responsible for cultivating qualified relationships for the Full Sail on Tour (FSOT) initiative for Full Sail University within the secondary education community (with both educators and administrators). This position will initiate event communications, conduct routine maintenance activities, and hosting both on campus and off campus events for all FSOT initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Behave as a Full Sail University ambassador and embrace our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service
- Field and service informational requests from secondary educators or administrators, engage in compliant and customer-service oriented conversations, and advise high school educators towards developing mutual relationships with the University
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to high school educators, high school administrations, and other internal and external educational or community clients [when applicable]
- Maintain all FSOT communications with high school educators, administrators and/or sponsors within the University's CRM
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, extended hours, and overnight travel especially during peak seasons
- Assist in the coordination, training, and maintenance for all FSOT initiatives, including but not limited to on campus and off campus events, high school visits, and conventions
- Must have a clean driving record and a willingness to participate in required travel
Other Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create & maintain all FSOT training materials for the HS Outreach Initiative
- Continually remain up to date on Full Sail University and FSOT Specific product knowledge to provide comprehensive and accurate overviews of our FSOT equipment, on campus facilities, culture, & basic admissions processes
- Document all client conversations/requests and updating/maintaining all pertinent event data within the University's CRM while meeting minimum daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly call, talk-time, and email communication requirements.
- Complete and confirm all FSOT event checklist requirements within minimum timeframes as stated in FSOT Policy & Procedures.
- Ensure proper ingestion of prospective student inquiries into Full Sail University CRM immediately at conclusion of all recruiting activities.
- Meet minimum weekly, monthly, and quarterly self generated student inquiry requirements.
- Partner with regional outreach staff, military outreach staff, campus personnel, and leadership team to plan and execute strategic brand advocacy activities as needed.
- Collaborate with Full Sail University cross-departmental global outreach captains to host student lifecycle outreach events as needed.
- Manage, maintain, and report on all event specific FSOT expenses (excludes operations expenses).
- Apply best practices across all initiatives to ensure a consistent brand experience
- Provide coverage assistance for the various on-campus and off-campus HS Outreach initiatives.
- Clear, professional communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be comfortable with equipment failures and signal flow
- Must be comfortable presenting for large groups
- Must be comfortable with supporting and advising fellow team members without direct supervisory oversight
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to professionally and patiently navigate through a collective decision-making process
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 1-3 years of college admissions experience
- Strong understanding of college admissions process and the educational models for both primary and secondary education (Including STEM or CTE)
- Proficiency using software programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite, iLife, iWork, Google Docs, and the Salesforce platform
- High Level of comfort with multiple types of audio/visual equipment and programs
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds. Employee must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, extended hours, and overnight travel (especially during peak seasons).
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.