If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Carpet Tech cleans carpeted areas with chemicals, tools and machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean carpeted areas as trained, using a variety of methods.
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment in working order.
- Fill out daily work logs.
- Once trained, able to train co-workers.
- Verbal and written communication
- Learn and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Follow policies and procedures of Housekeeping Department and Full Sail University.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization.
- Able to speak, read and write in English or Spanish
- Able to follow instructions (written and verbal)
- Able to adapt to sudden changes in assignments
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in groups
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Able to work with cleaning chemicals
Education and/or Experiences:
- Minimal formal education required
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Some computer knowledge a plus
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand and walk for long periods of time. May be subject to bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, reaching, pushing and pulling up to 20 pounds, as well as lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.