Summit Broadband is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that value's each employee's contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Relationship Manager to join our sales team.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: Director, Sales
Location: Orlando, FL
The Relationship Manager is responsible for renewing existing customers, assisting Account Directors with Moves, Adds, Changes and Disconnects (MACDs), and building / maintaining customer relationships across a base of accounts. The Relationship Manager must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband's unique position in the marketplace. This fast paced, customer-facing role has a commission component in addition to salary.
- Proactively contact existing customers to contractually renew products and services that are approaching expiration
- Negotiate contract renewal pricing
- Create and process contract renewal service orders and obtain customer signature
- Log and maintain on all activity within the Customer Relationship Management system, currently Microsoft Dynamics
- Develop, lead and manage a strategic account planning process for key renewals
- Build a personal network of customer relationships within key customers
- Collaborate with Account Directors on key renewal prospects
- Assist in gathering information for Account Directors for customer moves, adds, changes and disconnect requests
- Assist Account Directors with MACDs. Create and process MACD order forms and obtain customer signature
- Report progress against business plan and make adjustments as needed to meet plan objectives
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Strong knowledge of computers and experience with word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must be able to pass criminal, MVR, and drug testing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is a drug and tobacco free workplace.