We are looking for energetic motivated Business Development Center Service Representatives to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great communication and customer service skills. Must be able to engage the customer on the phone and must speak clear and concise. Must be detailed oriented, and is responsible for answering all inbound calls and booking appointments based on maintenance schedule or issues per individual brand’s requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Answers all incoming calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner, addressing inquiries or scheduling appointments or transferring them to the appropriate person or department quickly.
- Check for recalls and parts availability on every call.
- Responsible for obtaining customer data prior to arrival as well as refer to each customer’s service history to see if they have missed a service.
- Follow up on “no shows” daily.
- Confirm next day appointments.
- Maintaining comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products.
- Make outbound calls (OBI) for service due/safety recalls/recommendations and special order part arrivals to maintain weekly expected quota.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by treating guests with courtesy and respect.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to meet drug free workplace requirements and pass a background and MVR check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to manage multiple applications at once
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Prior sales/customer service experience a plus
- Ability to learn and operate within various computer programs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.