Financial Consultant - Health Central Accounting - First
The Financial Consultant is responsible for the creation, execution and refinement of financial analyses, processes, accounting, reporting, reimbursement, fundraising activities and/or other finance and accounting related activities.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field may substitute for up to two (2) years of the required experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in financial analysis and planning, accounting, reimbursement, public accounting, philanthropic accounting/finance or consulting.
- Computer experience required with an emphasis on spreadsheet and database programs.
- Support business planning processes, the development of annual operating and capital budgets, accounting related business processes, financial reporting, decision support and cost accounting, regulatory filing or other similar finance and accounting related activities.
- Provide internal and external customers with accurate and timely data to support strategic decision making and compliance.
- Provide accurate internal and external financial accounting and reporting.
- Provide resources, project management, and specialized knowledge to assure effective and timely completion of projects.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintain compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.