If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Support and assist incoming students and parents throughout all aspects of the enrollment process, including: admissions, financial aid, housing, and enrollment in pursuing first degree and subsequent degrees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise students and parents on all processes to ensure seamless experience prior to the student's arrival at Full Sail
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication channels with students, parents, and all Full Sail departments involved in pursuit of degree
- Track all documents related to student enrollment
- Communicate timelines to students and parents to ensure timely starts
- Update database/tracking systems to reflect student's status in enrollment process
- Maintain enrollment progress/status for students with defined start dates
- Act as liaison between incoming students, parents, and Full Sail departments
- Provide assistance and guidance to students and parents so the student may successfully start new degree
- Provide guidance on steps necessary to complete education and financial aid processing
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Remain current on Full Sail accreditation and compliance standards set forth by the ACCSC
- Remain current on Full Sail University's Admissions requirements
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year of administrative experience required; Bachelor degree preferred
- Applicant must not currently be or have been in default on student loans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
This position requires sitting for long periods of time at a workstation and computer. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including: one night per week, one Saturday per month, and one Sunday per month.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.