Sales Account Manager
Want to be part of a fun and energetic company that is committed to connecting top employers with great candidates?
Would you like a job where your hard work not only provides a good living for you... but also helps many people find great jobs?
If you have two plus years sales experience, Great Job Spot (OrlandoJobs.com / GreatInsuranceJobs.com) is expanding and would like to talk to you.
We’re looking for an inside sales account manager to join an energetic team committed to working with every Central Florida employer to partner and assist them with their hiring needs.
OrlandoJobs.com has been Central Florida’s #1 career resource for the last 15 years.
GreatInsuranceJobs.com has been the #1 career resource for the insurance industry, nation-wide, for 20 years.
In this role, you will work with employers and show them how our technology and community presence work together to provide them with outstanding candidates.
As a sales account manager, you will develop your sales and professional skills to become an inside sales guru while having a great time doing it.
You must be organized and hardworking but most of all, understand your purpose... our collective purpose. You must be willing and able to speak with employers to let them know why they should be using Great Job Spot as one of their top recruiting resources.
We also house world class technology, second to none, that you will be very proud to represent.
You’ll work on a team with people you actually enjoy hanging out with in a downtown Orlando, open office work environment. If you’ve got drive, grit and a passion for building a generous and thriving work and business culture, this will be a great place for you!
Successful sales account managers:
- Are driven and passionate rockstars who learn quickly and understand our product solutions.
- Sound great talking on the phone.
- Are knowledgeable, solution-oriented and success-driven.
- Enjoy networking and participating in community events like job fairs and art festivals.
- Make cold calls as well as service an already established book of business.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Use Salesforce.com
- A rewarding career that allows you to not only make a sale but know that once those jobs are posted (or one of many other products), someone will get a job. This changes lives.
- To be on the cutting edge of a changing business model that will challenge the status quo.
- Paid salary + uncapped commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Company Cruise