Manager, Info Tech Clinical Products
Department: IT Clinical Products
Status: Full Time
The Manager, ITCE Products is responsible for ITCE product delivery across the enterprise through resource management, and highlevel project oversite. The Manager works in collaboration with the Business Relationship Management teams, the Technology Business Management Office, the Project Management Office and the IT Operations team to guide product strategy, design, development, enhancement delivery, pricing and cost recovery. This role ensures that products are developed and maintained using sound business and technology management practices and support business transformation by enabling new capabilities. The Manager, ITCE Products will lead team members directly and indirectly to deliver and support IT products across all Orlando Health system functions.
Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
ITIL Essentials certification is required.
· A minimum of five (5) years of information technology experience in the delivery of software products, including three (3) years of experience serving corporate function's information needs.
· A minimum of three (3) years of leadership experience.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong leadership skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
· Excellent analytical and technical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture.
· Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
· Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture.
· Organizationally savvy, with a good understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade effectively.
· Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers.
· Ability to understand the long-term "big picture" and short-term perspectives of situations.
· Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements.
· Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
· Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
· Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
· Proven ability to work well with others.
· Manages and leads teams to achieve organizational goals.
· Acts as a technology product delivery leader and change agent, working with corporate system leadership and teams to align with strategic imperatives, enterprise architecture and product roadmaps.
· Aligns with governance processes and work efforts with key stakeholders in the business and IT to ensure effective prioritization of initiatives.
· Recruits, develops, retains and inspires a talented team of IT specialists in all required disciplines.
· Encourages staff empowerment, maintains an open door and fosters cross-team and department collaboration.
· Builds and maintains relationships with all IT units to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
· Mentors team members to constantly improve their capabilities and performance.
· Addresses staff related concerns and issues in a timely and consistent manner.
· Manages technical resource capacity and allocation.
· Prepares cost analysis, budget plans and proposals as needed.
· Monitors and provides oversight and hands-on guidance when needed, to resolve escalated IT issues.
· Ensures visibility of issue resolution and mitigation plans and status to all stakeholders.
· Provides analysis and evaluation of systems, processes, and workflow to ensure achievement of positive patient outcomes.
· Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to staff regarding services requests, projects and initiatives.
· Advises on the implementation or support of products in support of strategic and tactical associated programs.
· Partners with managers and subject matter experts to translate needs to functional requirements, then subsequently to technical requirements and specifications.
· Ensures product teams provide effective third level of technical support to assist the IT Operations team in effectively supporting and maintain mission critical information systems.
· Effectively participates in the demand management process for new business requests. Collaborates with stakeholders to develop business cases, SBARs, proformas and project charters.
· Assists stakeholders by guiding key initiatives through the defined phases of managerial assessment and approval.
ADDRESS: 2051 Mercy Drive (Mercy Drive) Orlando FL 32808
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.