Orlando Health Nursing Assistant Hiring Event- January 16th, 2020
Orlando Health is seeking stellar Nursing Assistants to join our highly talented and compassionate Nursing team!
We are excited to invite you to our Hiring Event
Saturday, January 16, 2021 --- 8:00 am - 3:00pm
Orlando Health's ORMC is excited to invite you to our nursing assistant hiring event. This event will be health at Orlando Regional Medical Center on January 16th, 2021 from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Details of event:
- Same day offer to all qualified candidates
- No experience required, training provided
- The event will take place at ORMC North Tower Conference Room
- Please bring threecopies of your resume and a copy of your High School diploma or equivalency.Please also bring any applicable certifications and your active BLS card if youhave it
Address of Event:
Orlando Regional Medical Center
52 W Underwood St
Orlando, FL 32806
We offer great Benefits including:
- Competitive Salaries & Incentive Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Medical - Dental - Vision - Short Term Disability - 401K
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Leave Program (ELP)
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 3,100 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area's largest employers with more than 20,200 employees who serve more than 97,000 inpatients, more than 2.5 million outpatients, and more than 4,800 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $360 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.