Director, Enterprise Sales
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that values each employee's contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Director, Enterprise Sales to join our team.
Job Title: Director, Enterprise Sales
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Central Florida
The Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for building and managing a divisional sales organization. Managing a group of enterprise sales professionals to grow new business and maintain relationship with current customers.
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to enterprise sales team.
- Direct enterprise sales team in messaging the value proposition to customers and prospective customers.
- Proactively identifying and effectively address operational challenges that negatively affect business performance.
- Build a personal network of executive relationships within key customers and prospects.
- Drive the business planning process within the division and strategic plan for growth.
- Ensure all team members are integrated into the process and are building their own business plans.
- Report progress against business plan and make adjustments as needed to meet plan objectives.
- Implement performance improvement plans as required for underperforming representatives.
- Proactively and aggressively sell to new and existing enterprise customers.
- Manage existing customer base, with a goal of selling additional products.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue objectives.
- Provide weekly sales activity and sales forecast reports to leadership.
- On a weekly basis, attend prospective customer and customer meetings.
- Lead and assist in assembling Special Pricing Requests for new sales opportunities.
- Manage daily and weekly sales activity to ensure consistent performance from each representative.
- Work with the sales team on lead generation, program implementation and training efforts.
- Maintain budgeted sales team headcount and hire qualified candidates as required.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Develop, lead and manage a strategic account planning process for key accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Minimum 5 years previous enterprise sales management in telecommunications or cable TV experience required
- Must have a strong technical background specifically in telecommunications
- Travel as needed
- Strong computer skills and tools required to project manage
- Must be able to pass criminal, MVR, and drug testing
- Must keep current auto insurance with 250,000/500,000 coverage at all times throughout employment and provide such proof of such insurance to Human Resources annually
Summit Broadband is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.