The traveling teller position provides exceptional service to members by handling routine tasks such as deposit, withdrawals, payments, etc. They respond to member inquiries and make recommendations for products and services.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and personality at all times.
- Care about providing outstanding service to our members!
- Be comfortable handling large sums of cash.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and privacy in dealing with members.
- High school diploma.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Two or more years of cash handling experience desired.
- A minimum of two years' customer service is preferred.
Must be available to work any of our locations. Travel tellers should be available to work approximately 25 hours a week, have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license. Hours can vary depending on the needs of the credit union....we are willing to work with college schedules if there is enough availability Monday through Friday.