Member Service Representative - Teller
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and personality at all times.
- Care about providing outstanding service to our members!
- Be comfortable handling large sums of cash.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and privacy in dealing with members.
- High school diploma.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Two or more years of cash handling experience desired.
- A minimum of two years' customer service is preferred.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday as early as 7am and as late as 7pm.
Starting pay is $12.40 per hour.
Health and dental insurance with zero premium for the employee.
CareHere Wellness center to treat sniffles to chronic conditions with no deductible or co-pay!
Remember an application is a reflection of who you are and also McCoy's first impression of you. In order to have your application considered for employment it should be complete, accurate and professional. Prior to submitting, take the time to review the application to ensure it is an accurate reflection of you.
We have 13 locations serving Lake, Seminole, Osceola and Orange County!