Human Resources - Assistant Vice President
The Bilingual AVP, Human Resources Manager will support a client group of approximately 500+ employees. This role includes virtual and onsite support for both exempt and non-exempt employees. Additionally, this role will help lead various initiatives focused on culture, talent development, organizational effectiveness and drive employee engagement for a hybrid hub of up to 800+ employees.
- Provide virtual and onsite coaching and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices across functions.
Lead and plan the execution of policies and programs encompassing all aspects of Human Resources.
Support talent development of high potential managers and associates by helping create training opportunities, critical experiences, job swaps, etc.
Support workforce transformation efforts, change management initiatives as well as HR and organizational restructuring efforts
Partner with the staffing organization to recruit and fill open positions as needed.
Develop and own hub metrics, analytics and reporting to enhance effectiveness of programs.
Identify recruiting needs, develop sources of qualified candidates, facilitate screening, testing, and selection of applicants with management.
Manage the onboarding, orientation/assimilation and exit process for hub employees.
Strong organizational/follow-up skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees and managers as it relates to FMLA, ADA Accommodations, Disability and Workers Compensation inquires.
- Investigate and provide coaching, advice and sound recommendations to resolve and/or prevent employee relations concerns.
- Work with leaders, managers and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.
- Promote a great culture. Drive engagement in our Great Place to Work survey(s), lead project teams, provide data analysis and reporting along with presentations.
- Partner with Corporate HR functions, Engagement and Inclusion Networks and hub HR Business Partners to develop and drive engagement action plans.
- Track and communicate progress for HR goals and priorities, along with post-program reviews, feedback and needs for future program rollouts.
- Be an engaging team member and support local HR peers onsite and virtually as needed.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.