With a commitment to delivering excellence, embracing innovation, achieving results, continuous learning, and working together as a team, the Orange County Clerk of Courts has an opportunity for a talented individual to join our award-wining 400+ employee organization as an Analytics Manager. Known as the “information hub of the justice system", the Orange County Clerk of Courts has a strong culture rooted in trust, respect, integrity, and excellence, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. Attracting top talent who can thrive in an efficient and customer-oriented environment contributes to our success.
The highly qualified Analytics Manager we seek:
- Will lead and direct the work of the Operations’ Analytics team.
- Will be responsible for using analytical approaches to gather and analyze data in order to provide business insights into operations efficiency and improvements.
- Will also assist in ensuring consistency across operations for key reporting and metrics by partnering with Managers and other key stakeholders.
Requirements for the Analytics Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of Business Analysis or Data Analysis experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience of more complex and challenging assignments.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
Must have experience with management of code-based systems, particularly in managing coding schemes and taxonomy. Must have knowledge of analytical methods and tools to interpret data and provide recommendations. Must have knowledge of Odyssey, Session Works and other related applications, or similar code-based Case Management Systems. Must have strong project management skills, from concept to planning, to implementation. Unfortunately, no relocation package is available.
At OCCC, equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
DFWP / Background Checks Required.