Isleworth Golf & Country Club is seeking a Youth Coordinator to assist in executing events throughout the year for our youth membership. This position under the direction of our Youth Manager assists in planning and designing youth activities for our weekly family night, summer camp and holiday events. This position also takes the lead for special events such as birthday parties and leads our camp counselors in our Kids’ club on a weekly basis.
- College degree in Education, Childhood Development, or Teacher Education program (preferred) or working towards a degree in Teaching, Hospitality or Recreation
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience working with children
- Desire and ability to work with children in and outdoors
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Positive character, integrity and adaptability
- Must have excellent communication skills
- CPR and First Aid certified (preferred)