Client Success Coordinator
Client Success Coordinator
This is a new department in the company. The purpose of the job is to work from and improve on a developed plan and procedures that will strengthen client relationships, client retention and referrals for potential sales. The activities are primarily conducted through telephone contact. It will occasionally require attendance at events and trade shows.
The goal of the position is to increase client satisfaction and retention as well as to identify opportunities for sales referrals or consultation related to optimizing implementation and/or results for our clients.
Client Success Procedures
Gather information about best practice client success procedures.
Develop a best practices plan for client success segmented by types of clients, including developing ideal actions, goals, and timetables.
Identify KPI’s to be measured for accountability and results.
Identify adjustments and ways to improve the overall plan and procedure.
Client Success Activities
Contact clients according to the plan and client segmentation to build and strengthen client relationships.
Promote the expertise and the capabilities of Employment Technologies and our products and services.
Develop an extensive list of probing questions to use with clients in order to determine client needs and information helpful to both the client’s and our success.
Coordinate with internal people, Marketing, Sales Team, Innovation Team, Sales Support to learn what and how client success can support those people and/or leverage what we learn from our clients.
Track daily and document activities and client information to keep information current. Use Salesforce CRM and Pardot to manage and maintain client interface.
Assist in the coordination and staffing of events and trade shows.
Competencies and abilities
Outstanding communication and people skills.
High level of energy and contagious enthusiasm.
Effective analytical and logical reasoning skills.
Inquisitive and discerning.
Able to work with people who are direct, results-driven and assertive.
Willing to work independently and be productive when supervision in not available.
A team player.
We are looking for a highly motivated Client Success Coordinator who has a broad skill set and knows how to deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction and engage customers. We will train you in our products and the tools we use e.g.—Salesforce. We need you to handle a high volume of work and multi-task all while sharing your best customer service skills. We love people who are energetic, creative, offer improvement suggestions and want to make a positive impact on customers.
A Good Candidate:
- Has demonstrated success in serving customers with excellence.
- Enjoys engaging customers and building mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Must be organized and have attention to detail.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills—great phone voice, convey information in a way that is clear and easy to understand, as well as the ability to write, edit and revise materials effectively.
- Is a strong team player, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Has the ability to work with and direct assertive, results-driven individuals.
- Has a sense of urgency, strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
- Must demonstrate competency in system navigation, online applications, and software.
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn and use new software.
- Can coordinate external marketing events such as trade shows or presentations, when needed.
- Has a passion for helping customers and meeting their needs: They win, so you win.
Apply for Client Success Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly