Accounts Receivable Rep I, Phy & Prof Svcs CBO - Patient Accounting Physicians - Day
The Corporate Division of Orlando Health is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative in the Patient Accounting Physician and Professional Services CBO department. They will work as part of the team which is responsible for facilitating the timely collection of monies owed to the organization.
- High school graduate or GED
- Must complete staff development within the six months of hire date.
- Six months experience in related field (medical billing/collections/managed care) required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Excel, and Word required. Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Telephone insurance carrier/patient to seek resolution on account.
- Determine patient's ability to pay and seeks additional assistance either through optional payment plans or uncompensated care.
- Transfers outstanding balances to secondary insurance or patient accordint to department policies and procedures.
- Assist Physician and Professional Services Representative II/III with ongoing projects and departmental activities as needed.
Orlando Health - Corporate
OrlandoHealth is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and acommunity-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient carecenters across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area's onlyLevel One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teachinghospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than3,100 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of thearea's largest employers with more than 20,200 employees who serve more than167,000 inpatients, more than 2.7 million outpatients, and more than 20,000international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides morethan $620 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care,community benefit programs and services, and community building activities andmore. Additional information ca be found at www.orlandohealth.com.