Project Manager Senior
Project Manager Senior
With a commitment to delivering excellence, embracing innovation, achieving results, continuous learning, and working together as a team, the Orange County Clerk of Courts has an opportunity for a talented individual to join our award-wining 400+ employee organization as an Project Manager Senior. Known as the “information hub of the justice system", the Orange County Clerk of Courts has a strong culture rooted in trust, respect, integrity, and excellence, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. Attracting top talent who can thrive in an efficient and customer-oriented environment contributes to our success.
The highly qualified Project Manager Senior we seek:
- Will manage the day to day operational and tactical tasks associated with multiple and large scale projects.
- Will define business drivers/imperatives, project components, objectives, deliverables, timeline, and milestones.
- Will oversee project execution, resolves issues, and mitigates risks; review and track deliverables across projects.
- Will lead project teams; guide and support project team members to successful project completion.
Requirements for the Project Manager Senior:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business or Management Information Systems or similar field.
- Minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in project management managing complex projects.
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification
Must have extensive Project Management experience. Must have experience with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies. Must know System Development Life Cycle methodology. Must be experienced interpreting, collecting and writing both business and technical requirements. Must have demonstrated ability in managing multiple, complex projects. Must have project budget management skills. Unfortunately, no relocation package is available.
For consideration and more detailed information about the Project Manager Senior position please visit our website at www.myorangeclerk.com\careers to apply.
At OCCC, equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
DFWP / Background Checks Required.