HRIS Analyst ll
1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a PeopleSoft Business Analyst. The position will assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of computer-based systems for Human Resources and maintain system security for users of the HR Information System (HRIS). HRIS functions include HCM, Payroll, Time and Labor, Training, Benefits, Position Management, Organization Development, Self Service, Workforce Development, eForms and Commitment Accounting. The position will also assist in HRIS system upgrades, including documentation, research, and testing of delivered functionality, system modifications, and patches. Other duties include documenting business processes and operational rules, helping to integrate departmental business processes and computer application interfaces to best meet the needs of the University.
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Be detail-oriented and understand the importance of functional, technical, and security requirements.
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate will possess good experience as an IT Business Analyst in at least one of these two skill sets:
1) PeopleSoft Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Recruitment, Training, Talent Management, Organization Development, Commitment Accounting or Time & Labor setup and configuration. We would prefer that the candidate have Peoplesoft Commitment Accounting & Payroll experience.
2) SQL, SQR, or PeopleSoft Query and Microsoft Excel.
Special Instructions to Applicant:
The HRIS Analyst II position is a visiting position with an expected end date of July 2022.