Seminole State College has a great part-time opportunity for a PT Project Coordinator in our Curriculum Department. The Coordinator assists the Director, Curriculum, Credentialing and Academic Scheduling to track project milestones, and facilitate and support projects to successfully achieve goals and desired outcomes. Coordinates the reporting of the professional and technical processes associated with the college’s articulations and textbook reporting to ensure the school’s agreements and state reporting are accurate and timely. This is a part time position up to 29 hours per week.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. One year of Project Coordination and/or Management experience
3. One year of Database experience such as Microsoft Access
1. One year of experience working with PeopleSoft.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.