Mail Clerk - Orlando Health Corporate
Orlando Health is seeking a Mail Clerk who will be responsible for the pick-up of mail from local postal service agency for distribution services to designated Orlando Health locations.
High school graduate or equivalent. Typing required.
A working knowledge of spreadsheet software applications. Microsoft office based software or other similar applications.
Ability to transfer files to mail equipment and USPS websites.
Valid Florida driver's license and must be insurable under the Orlando Health insurance carrier's requirements and standards.
• Receives and sort incoming and interoffice mail.
• Transports mail to Orlando Health hospital based mail rooms and several other departments.
• Receives and sorts medical reports for physicians or medical offices.
• Weighs, prepares, and meters outgoing mail.
• Monitors mailroom equipment and calls for repairs/maintenance as needed.
• Maintains courier boxes and assist couriers in distribution of materials to correct destinations.
• Sends electronic files to USPS website for address update information.
• Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.