If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for implementing, operating and supporting Cloud Infrastructure and Devops provided by Full Sail University's IMT department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, Configure and Maintain AWS Infrastructure services
- Work with IMT team members and stakeholders to design and implement infrastructure solutions to support University and affiliate initiatives.
- Work with development teams to assist with build and deployment operations
- Provide operational support to service provider network handoffs and cloud interconnections
- Ensure stability of cloud services through monitoring, maintenance, diagnostics and backup of cloud infrastructure.
- Work with Information Security to monitor and implement security controls
- Assist with disaster recovery planning and exercises
- Interact and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers to explore solutions and best practices.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the University
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist with On-Call/Afterhours rotation
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- AWS Services (VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, SNS etc)
- Source Control
- Routing Protocols – (BGP,EIGRP,HSRP,GLBP)
- Cloud Interconnections (IPsec, AWS Direct Connect, SP Cross-Connects)
- Networking concepts and Services (DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, etc)
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 Years of experience working with Cloud technologies AWS preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Desired but not a requirement
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed either in an office environment or off site to provide Executive support. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping, and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.