District Executive Director
Gateway Orlando District Executive Director
The Gateway Orlando District is pleased to announce its search for its next Executive Director!
• Develop and maintain relationships with businesses in the Semoran Corridor neighborhood business district in the City of Orlando and Orange County from Orlando International Airport to Colonial Drive for volunteers, memberships and sponsorships with Gateway Orlando; economic development of Semoran Corridor; improved physical appearance of Semoran Corridor; promotion of the Semoran Corridor and its businesses; and increased public safety of Semoran Corridor.
• Attract and retain memberships and sponsorships of Gateway Orlando District. Recruit and manage volunteers of Gateway Orlando District.
• Attract and retain businesses for the Semoran Corridor neighborhood business district for economic development.
• Improve physical appearance for the design of the Semoran Corridor neighborhood business district.
• Promote Gateway Orlando District, its events and activities, and the Semoran Corridor neighborhood business district.
• Increase public safety of the Semoran Corridor neighborhood business district.
• Attend and facilitate between Board of Directors and Committee meetings and activities.
• Manage administration and operations of Gateway Orlando District.
• Facilitate between Gateway Orlando District and City of Orlando Main Street Program.
• Facilitate between Gateway Orlando District and local elected officials.
• High school diploma and 5+ years of experience, associate’s degree and 2 years of experience or bachelor’s degree and no experience.
• Sales or event planning experience required.
• Experience selling memberships, professional services or products.
• Website, social media and graphic design experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
Apply for District Executive Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly