Sales - SMB Sales Development Representative
What you’ll do in your role:
- Create new leads for Midmarket business segment via web browsing, referrals, and calling campaigns.
- Meet and exceed monthly appointments quota and maintain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Coordinate with customers and Account Managers to schedule meetings.
- Use google maps to determine drive time and distance between appointments and meetings
Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully complete continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches.
- Use automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile’s productivity and quality standards.
- Attain productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics.
- Meet/exceed all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrate positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct
Apply for Sales - SMB Sales Development Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly