Sales - Outbound Sales Agent
Are you a result oriented and persuasive sales professional? Then Start your next adventure by joining our elite sales team! Every single day will be a new opportunity for you to improve the lives of our guests, reach your personal income goals in a base plus sales commission environment and accelerate your career. The ability to be punctual, establish rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is needed and telesales experience is preferred. A high-school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Our top performers after one year of employment can average $85,000+ per year by working and average of 33 hours per week. Come work with us and we will teach you to be a top performer.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
· Excellent day shifts still available 9:30am-4:30pm weekdays, every other Saturday, Sunday and major holidays off.
· We have social distancing measures, temperature checks, frequent cleaning and the use of PPE.
· Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care)
· Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation
· All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan
· Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room nights per year at our employee rate and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70 additional discounted room nights per year
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan become an owner in our company. Eligible team members can purchase HGV common stock at a discount,
· And so much more
Types of Candidates We’re Looking For:
· Diligent, coachable, open minded, positive, determine, communication & partnership skills
· Previous sales experience is needed and tele sales experience is preferred
· Previous sales and marketing experience in a similar luxury goods or services sector is a plus
· Individuals who financially driven
· A sharp professional image with the ambition to make things happen.
· High school diploma required
Explore a grand career with Hilton Grand Vacations − where inspiration takes you places!