Inbound Call Center Agent / Call Transfer Sales Agent
Call Center Sales Agent –Excellent Pay, Shifts and Benefits you Want
This position is based in Orlando. Working remote is possible from your Orlando home if you meet your performance metric.
Are you a result oriented and persuasive sales professional? Then Start your next adventure by joining our elite sales team! Every single day will be a new opportunity for you to improve the lives of our guests, reach your personal income goals in a base plus sales commission environment and accelerate your career. The ability to be punctual, establish rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is needed and telesales experience is preferred. A high-school diploma or equivalent is required
As a call transfer agent, receiving calls from our Hilton branded Honors members as well as other marketing partners. Your primary goal as a call transfer agent is to qualify our callers and sell our highly discounted vacation packages to preview our timeshare resorts; all while exhibiting our At Your Service Spirit. Package sale velocity and call conversion are key metrics for our contact center agents.
- Our top performers average $100,000+ per year Plus, we consistently offer weekly and monthly agent sales incentives. Come work with us and we will teach you to be a top performer.
- Great recognition programs to incentivize our top performers.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
- We offer a wide variety of shifts, with the earliest start time being 7:00am and the latest start time being 5:00 pm along with multiple combinations of off days. Currently we have both in office and work from home call center agents.
- All of our leads are inbound transfers (No outbound calling)!
- We remained open and working full time through the pandemic.
- We have social distancing measures, temperature checks, frequent cleaning and the use of PPE. For more information you can visit https://careers.hgv.com/faq
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room nights per year at our employee rate and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70 additional discounted room nights per year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan become an owner in our company. Eligible team members can purchase HGV common stock at a discount,
- And so much more
Types of Candidates We’re Looking For:
- Diligent, punctual, coachable, open minded, positive, determine, communication & partnership skills
- Previous sales experience is needed and tele sales experience is preferred
- Previous sales and marketing experience in a similar luxury goods or services sector is a plus
- Individuals who are financially driven
- A sharp professional image with the ambition to make things happen.
- Experience working within a call center environment and the ability to adhere to scheduled breaks and lunches.
- High school diploma required
Explore a grand career with Hilton Grand Vacations − where inspiration takes you places!