Sales - Account Manager
Our companies, under GreatJobSpot.com, OrlandoJobs.com and GreatInsuranceJobs.com, are looking to expand our sales teams. In the recruitment, marketing, and advertising business, so much has changed except one thing; employers need to find great talent.
We are committed to our employers and as we add to staff, your contributions will allow you to connect job seekers to our clients with our world-class technology and live hiring events (including large-scale hiring events at the Amway Center).
Post COVID-19 recruiting is starting to heat up. Employers know that once COVID passes, they will need to re-staff. For the last twenty years, this has been our passion.
Your day will be part managing a well-established book of current clients as well as meeting and selling new business, business development. The products we offer our clients are target-driven to make sure we deliver great candidates, via our job board, hiring events and community engagement.
Since 2001, GreatInsuranceJobs.com has seen every trend and competitor, recessions, technology changes, mobile, generation changes and artificial intelligence enter our space. If you want to work for a company that can adapt to these challenges every time (and enjoy the challenge of doing this), we would love to talk to you.
- Proven track record of sales and business development.
- A desire for continued learning/training.
- Ability to identify, cultivate and close new business opportunities.
- Ability to sell, utilizing a consultative approach, our job board technology, cutting-edge internet marketing strategies, and virtual and live hiring events.
- Work with a team of outstanding professionals to continue to increase our brands and revenue, in the insurance industry, in the Central Florida market and nation-wide.
Can you develop sales strategies prior to contacting designated targets, using a variety of information, including live internet demonstrations and promotional materials?
This position has many aspects. You will join a well-established company (20 plus years of recruiting experience) that understands the art of recruiting as well as the power of the internet.
- Great Attitude
- 2+ years of sales experience (training for entry-level)
- Desire to be very successful
- Ability to work with corporate clients in a professional selling environment.
- Base Salary and Commissions
- Full Benefits (Healthcare)
- Opportunity for growth!
- An excellent work environment in our downtown Orlando office.
- 3 Weeks Paid time off
- Annual Company Cruise
- Attendance at local events
- Local Community activities for local charities
Your typical day includes servicing clients with great professionalism, calling new clients to build relationships and develop recruiting strategies utilizing our technology and learning about the recruiting business. Your success is the ability to build your own client base. This is the opportunity. The question is do you have the desire to not only be successful but also enjoy building a great company into a household name.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply!
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Apply for Sales - Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly