Desktop Support Associate Technician - Daytona
A pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions, TTEC designs, implements, and delivers transformative customer experiences for many of the world's most iconic disruptive brands. With more than 35 years of experience, TTEC orchestrates millions of interactions every day all around the world. Our 50,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
TTEC is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our IT team.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
You will be focused on supporting the local area network infrastructure in the areas of desktop workstation deployment, moves, adds, changes, software distribution, support and general troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for:
- Deploys computer workstations or notebooks, completes moves and setup of computer peripherals.
- Image computer systems in a timely manner.
- Help unload pallets with PC or monitors and move to another location for cleanup and configuration.
- Basic software installs and troubleshooting
- Ship PCs and systems to new employees.
- Trouble tickets and work orders as assigned.
- Performs other related duties within a timely manner as assigned.
- Imaging PC using SCCM.
- Must be able to find timely solutions to complex issues.
- Must be able to keep up with high demands in a fast paced environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing minimum of a 2 year associate or technical degree in CIS or an equivalent combination of education required
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows operating systems
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting software on Windows Vista, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- PC hardware and Microsoft software applications knowledge required.
- High attention to detail in planning, reporting and execution of assigned work
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $14.90 - $20.67 per hour.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Location/Division: Daytona Beach, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02VRZ-en Work From Home: Yes
Apply for Desktop Support Associate Technician - Daytona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly