Do well by doing good! Make great $$ by helping others.
Base salary + commission B2B territory sales rep role.
We are growing and expanding and looking to hire a Sales Representative to do new business development in a defined territory for our staffing division in the Orlando/Central Florida market.
We are looking for candidates that live in the local market (Seminole County, Orange County, Volusia County, Lake County).
Our staffing and recruiting firm has been serving Central Florida for 12 years and has been growing and thriving, even during COVID.
Our office is in Lake Mary and the expectation is to work from the office unless circumstances force us to work from home, which we have the capability to do so in a highly connected team environment. All of the tools, technology, and training will be provided.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business development (sales) in a defined territory, including developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and face-to-face meetings with new prospective clients to expand the utilization of our services;
- Research and canvas companies within the assigned territory;
- Conduct effective needs analysis meetings with prospects and presenting our firm's capabilities. (10+ weekly);
- Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates;
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community in the greater Central Florida/Orlando area.
- Help fill orders when needed.
- Complete weekly sales and pipeline reports.
Position offers base salary and monthly commissions. 6-figure potential.
This is a W2 employee position.
- Medical plan
- Matching 401k
- Cell phone allowance
- 3 weeks PTO (first year!), 4 weeks PTO years two-five
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Parental leave; Paid Bereavement leave; Paid Jury Duty leave
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurances (AFLAC) including: Dental, Vision, STD, Life.
- Initial and ongoing training program
- Connected Team Environment
- Bachelor degree
- Clean criminal record
- Highly competitive within a structured team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities, schedule day, make cold calls, present formal presentations
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Tenacious dedication to excellence.
- Must possess strong verbal skills and be able to negotiate pricing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly