Sales - Customer Service Representative
Renewal by Andersen® careers offer unrivaled opportunity! Our employees bring to life our key core values: integrity, alignment, achievement, balance and commitment. If these values are important to you too, we want you on our team! We are a nationwide premium window and door replacement company based in Orlando, Florida that offers its employees a chance to work in a growing industry with opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
ISC (Inside Sales Center) Agents duties include but are not limited to assisting the ISC Team in maximizing the conversion rate of calls/leads/inquiries into scheduled appointments via a prescribed appointment setting methodology for Renewal by Andersen. This position reports to our Orlando office on Carder Road.
What We Offer
- A business casual work environment
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Daily Goals & Responsibilities
- Take inbound calls which will include, but are not limited to new leads and handle accordingly.
- Appointment Calendar and Capacity – Ensure that slots are being filled with qualified appointments.
- Outbound warm-calling – place outbound calls to potential clients and previous customer to generate more leads.
- Delight customers, as outlined in Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service program.
- Average 22-25 outbound attempts per hour
Candidates bilingual in Spanish are encouraged to apply.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for Sales - Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly