Account Director, Residential Sales
Job Title: Residential Account Director
Reports to: Director, Residential Sales
Location: Central Florida
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that values each employee's contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Residential Account Director to join our team and grow with us.
The Account Director is responsible for selling to new residential bulk communities in Central Florida. This position is also responsible for maintaining customer relationships through the term of their agreement to ensure renewal. The Account Director must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband's unique position in the Central Florida marketplace.
- Sell the full suite of services to bulk MDU's
- Prepare documentation of sales orders and arrange for installation date
- Assure customer satisfaction through follow up
- Achieve annual sales quota based on number of units sold
- Attend property/committee meetings both pre-sale, transition and post-launch
- Maintain required records and report of all sales and service activities
- Generate new lead sources and develop new networking relationships
- Create and maintain a prospect funnel including MDU contract expiration dates
- Qualify sales opportunities and align internal resources for proper sales support
- Provide data needed to analyze ROI on opportunities
- Forecast and budget residential bulk revenue
- Collaborate with other departments (engineering, customers ops, construction, etc.) to ensure new opportunities and sold solutions stay on schedule with Service Delivery
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Seven years' sales experience in telecommunications or Cable TV required
- Three years' experience selling residential services in the MDU space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency with word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be able to pass criminal and drug testing
- Must have a clear driving record
- Must keep current auto insurance with 250,000/500,000 coverage at all times throughout employment and provide such proof of such insurance to Human Resources annually
- Position is located in Central Florida, however, travel other markets may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.