Manager, Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Manager
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager.
Quality Assurance Managers (QAM) supervises the operational and fiscal activities of the Quality Assurance department. QAMs ensure direct reports meet targets, goals, and deliverables supporting operations and account-wide call quality metrics for each line of business. Utilize systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the quality department. Oversee all aspects of the delivery of quality related services keeping operations informed and engaged regarding training gaps and sharing best practices. Manage the staff in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client quality metrics ensuring all direct reports are meeting contractual monitors and audits.
Regularly meet with operations partners to ensure coaching action plans are being completed. Work daily to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results through meetings and calibration calls with client and business partners. Quality Assurance Managers are responsible for team engagement, leadership, performance management, coaching, talent development, and auditing specialists and Team leads. They adhere to TeleTech key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. QAMs create and maintain a positive work environment and ensure shifts appropriately cover operations schedules.
Key Performance Objectives
· Achieve 100% of quality goals per client contract. Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the Quality Assurance department to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy and quality goals to the team.
· Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the team to meet quality goals. Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal. Ensure that the team meets contractual quality monitors and audits, accuracy and receive proper feedback. (Strategic thinking, project management, results orientation, business acumen, enthusiasm)
· Manage day-to-day quality operations and deliverables. Responsible for understanding and executing quality metrics specific to program(s) or line(s) of business supported. This includes observation of and providing feedback to the team. Translate individual performance into a level of client and customer satisfaction. Participate in quality evaluations by monitoring and scoring calls.
· Evaluate scores against client contractual expectations and calibrate in order to discover gaps and challenges. Communicate gaps and challenges with stakeholders, guide the coaching process and provide an action plan to ensure the issues get addressed. Follow up with the staff on the progress. Involved with the quality dispute process. Manage regular preparation of relevant quality reports and share reporting with client and operations business partners. (Problem solving, attention to detail, can-do attitude, persuasion and influence)
· Improve the key success metrics associated with quality assurance department. These include:
- Ensure the client's expectations are being met through the QBR process
- Partner with operations to ensure improvement of CSAT scores for our clients on a semi-annual basis
- Provide roll-up (analytical, productivity, and calibration) data with plans for improvement for the team on a monthly basis
- Gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improve each quality process and performance. This includes challenging every aspect of the processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process.
- Held accountable for attrition, hiring, and performance of Quality Assurance team. (Data analysis, customer focus, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation) Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing the staff while providing support, information, and assistance. Accountable for managing all day-to-day issues prioritizing and responding as appropriate. Help the staff to set realistic and measurable quality goals and develop suitable reward program as needed. Take responsibility for motivating and retaining Quality Assurance Team Leads and Specialists. Provide coaching and development opportunities, and address performance issues.
- Regularly facilitate one-on-one with direct reports. Monitor progress towards achieving quality goals. (Leadership, staff development, accountability, coaching, motivation, resourcefulness, high integrity)
- Manage the communication. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with business partners to ensure that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum long term impact. Offer clear and objective alternatives and work with Quality Assurance team to help implement solutions. Identify and communicate any potential problems or challenges as they surface. Communicate changes in priorities and direction of the goal or project to the staff. Regularly communicate and coordinate with Operations and Learning and Leadership Development and Human Capital teams to analyze quality gaps and issues and work on action plans to eliminate them. (Team work and collaboration, fairness, follow through, engagement, honesty, openness, directness, timeliness)
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team/client. Clearly identify and action all system level errors including the scope of problems and relative urgency. Provide unambiguous documentation of problem(s) via e-mail or ticketing system to the proper team. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems and testing solutions to ensure problems have been addressed. (Systems troubleshooting, sense of urgency, timeliness, analysis and problem solving)
- Ensure compliance with TTEC's processes, tools, and system changes. Ensure compliance TTTEC's internal policies and procedures as well as client quality requirements to prevent and/or minimize potential challenges and problems. Responsible for continuous improvement in the overall quality assurance process. Provide immediate and direct feedback to the team to ensure full compliance with client quality expectations and high performance. Provide specific training and constructive feedback on all aspects of the process. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data (Process understanding, attention to detail, process improvement, timeliness, accountability, judgment)
- Strong understanding of TTEC's business, core values, and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Action Planning
- Strong coaching skills
- Five years of experience working in quality assurance
- Knowledge of call center business
- Call center experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately.
Location/Division: Orlando, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02W8C-en Work From Home: No
Apply for Manager, Quality Assurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly