Recruiter - Government Recruiter
Develop, manage and monitor the placement process of clinicians. Provide leadership and support to clinical staff along with developing new strategies and programs to attract candidates. Responsible for performing all recruiting functions to ensure that well-qualified candidates are available for position openings. Conducts phone screenings, evaluates and prepares clinician’s credentials, and provides lists of candidates to sales team and clients for further consideration. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients and team. Keeps managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities. Makes independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
- Sourcing through job boards
- Recruiting, pre-screening, interviewing, and matching qualified candidates for a variety of healthcare positions
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Developing and managing a candidate database for current and future opportunities
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Negotiating compensation packages, choosing candidates, making final offers etc.
- MS Office knowledge especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 1 year of active and passive recruitment experience in a staffing model preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion and diplomacy while dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Track record of success in high growth, fast paced, and quickly changing environments
- High comfort level with ambiguity and entrepreneurship; open to change, learning, and improvement
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.