Manage the overall credentialing process of clinicians. Responsible for performing all credentialing functions to ensure that well-qualified candidates files are complete in a timely manner. Conducts phone screenings, evaluates and prepares clinician’s credentials. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients and team. Keeps managers and team well informed of progress and credentialing activities. Makes independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
- Associates Degree
- Great understanding of healthcare terminology processes and strategies.
- 2 or more years of experience in credentialing in the healthcare field
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Organizing and reviewing credentialing and re-credentialing Medical and Allied Health Professional Staffs applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible for the credentialing process for Military Treatment Facilities, VA Hospitals, I.H S Facilities, or other contracted healthcare facilities.
- Performing primary source verifications of education, training, experience, certifications and boards, “as they relate to compliance with the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and all federal, state and local accrediting agencies."
- Collects, reviews and investigates pertinent documentation. Reports any and all red flag issues.
- Requests national criminal history background checks on all providers and medical support staff. Organizes and submits “credentialing" documentation for review and approval.
- Maintains data in computer database and electronic copy file systems with effective dates related to licensing, certifications, renewals, vaccinations and all other instances in compliance with company and client policies.
- Attend meetings associated with medical staff credentialing.
- Interacts with Medical Staff members, leadership, co-workers, visitors as well as other institutions and practices.
- Performs regular reviews and reporting of Quality Indicators on Medical Staff.
- Regular use of standard office equipment.
- Coordinates and maintains all new hire and ongoing credentialing projects.
- Act as liaison with clients to ensure candidates are credentialed based on their facilities requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Prepare all documentation required for credentialing presentation
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.