Bilingual Program Support Coordinator
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Bilingual Program Support Coordinator to work at our corporate office in Orlando, FL
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Deputy Program Management & Program Management infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are Deputy Program Manager & Program Management assistance, operations and maintenance at the task order level, identifying qualified healthcare professional with a focus on retention, security process and reporting functions to support to our active duty Military and families and act as a liaison between Program Management, Recruitment staff and external associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Lead for contractor support to a DoD or VA Program Office.
- Supports the Deputy Program Management and/or Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the DoD/VA client.
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate if compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Supports teams of contract personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Assists in the development and enforcement work standards.
- Responsible for the retention of processing candidates through the credentialing, security and reporting functions prior to the candidate start date. This includes weekly communication to all candidates including phone calls, texting capabilities and e-mail communication as well as system documentation.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Assists in the supervision and direction external staff on a daily basis.
- Transitions incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be local to office and willing to report in person (not a remote opportunity)
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.