Loyal Source is seeking experienced and dedicated hands on payroll professional with a demonstrated track record of performance and process improvement to join our corporate team as a Payroll Manager in an UltiPro environment. Main responsibilities include the execution and supervision of all activities related to processing weekly and biweekly payrolls for our employees throughout the United States, including federal and state compliance, tax compliance; manage all deductions and garnishments, including child support payments. The successful candidate will also managing the performance and development of the Payroll team including directing subordinates to achieve assignments, established guidelines, procedures, and policies while maintaining strong internal controls. Build close partnerships with HR, Finance, IT and others to develop and implement strategies to improve payroll processes through continuous improvement and partner closely with Program Managers to ensure cohesion and an extraordinary customer experience.
- Experience with managing a Payroll Department. BS in Accounting/Finance/HR or related filed 7+ years of multi-state payroll experience with ideally 4+ years in a Payroll Supervisor/Manager capacity in and UltiPro environment.
- Strong knowledge of UltiPro Core application including Payroll, Business Intelligence, Backoffice, Time Management (UTM)
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll tax laws, tax reporting, State and Local Employment regularions High degree of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Pivot Tables V-Lookup
- Ability to multitask and think strategically. Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of confidentiality FPC / CPP Certification preferred.
- Ability to use discretion when working with highly confidential information.
- Effective process management; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Management and Teambuilding Skills Knowledgeable on Benefits Administration including deferred compensation plans Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.