Credentialing Coordinator (Bilingual Preferred)
The role of a Bilingual Credentialing Coordinator is an entry level, but critical position for the credentialing department. The purpose of this position is to assist in the timely completion and delivery of credentialing files as well as maintaining the databases used for the tracking of expiring credentials. A Bilingual Credentialing Coordinator will need an extreme attention to detail, dedication to purpose, and an appropriate sense of urgency. A person succeeding in this roll will bring a desire to enhance and improve existing systems and procedures through unique problem solving and time management techniques. Candidates must be local to office and willing to report in person (not a remote opportunity)
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Associates Degree
- Basic understanding of healthcare terminology processes and strategies.
- Proficiency with English and Spanish language, written and verbal
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One year or more of administrative experience, preferably in healthcare.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Add all new hires to the appropriate credentialing tracking log.
- Maintain all credentialing tracking logs for providers currently working on assignment.
- Request and pursue obtaining copies of all required renewable credentials prior to their expiration.
- Reminders will be sent to providers at 90, 60 , and 30-day intervals and then weekly within the last 30 days prior to expiration.
- If a renewable credential cannot be obtained prior to expiration, CC will communicate the deficit to the appropriate Program Manager so that appropriate action can take place.
- Send copies of updated credentials to customers as directed, prior to expiration.
- Send monthly reports to customers, as directed, detailing current credentials for all providers currently working on assignment.
- Assist Credentialing Specialists with file completion to include, but not limited to:
- Primary Source Verifications
- Employment Verifications
- Reference Verifications
- May be assigned some basic credentialing duties in times of high volume or urgent projects.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.