Director of Enterprise Systems
Director Enterprise Systems is responsible to plan, direct, and manage the enterprise applications environments across the company. This individual will be a key member of the IT leadership team and will lead business and IT initiatives for Enterprise business applications. Loyal Source is currently evaluating multiple core enterprise systems for replacement including CRM, ERP and HRIS solutions, and will look to this position to lead the evaluation, selection and implementation of all enterprise applications, and ultimately manage all systems post launch.
Platforms include or may include: Bullhorn, SalesForce, MS Dynamics, UKG, DelTek CostPoint and others.
- Lead internal systems evaluation and selection process across the organization.
- Lead implementation projects for one or more platforms and ongoing enhancements.
- Lead on-going support initiatives for all enterprise applications.
- Design, build and maintain highly scalable, configurable, and robust enterprise extensions and applications.
- Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of technology programs and projects that improve business process capabilities.
- Maintain a relationship with Business Leads to understand future capabilities and alignment with current processes.
- Responsible for directing and evaluating feasibility studies, project scoping, and project planning for business applications projects.
- Provide governance, direction, and collaboration across projects.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Large scale enterprise system evaluation, selection and implementation experience.
- Experience managing large scale implementation programs.
- Certifications or extensive support experience in one or more of the named applications.
- Strong project management experience with certification highly regarded.
- Extensive experience managing multiple vendors through implementation and managed service support.
- Experience supporting systems in secure, NIST compliant environment
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.