Talent Acquisition Consultant I
3 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
The University of Central Florida's Talent Acquisition Department is seeking a customer-focused professional to provide support to hiring departments in attracting, assessing, and hiring talent by implementing and leveraging best practice and recruitment strategies.
The roles and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Consultant I are to:
- Provide a wide range of support to the human resources area to include, but not limited to, maintaining files and records, providing administrative support and processing transactions, and directing questions to the right parties. Acts as the liaison between the HR team, employees, departments, and external customers ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
- Provide creative sourcing solutions to customers in a consultative role. Identifies recruitment opportunities through a variety of sources, including the Internet, professional associations, networking, ads, university relations, etc. Processes requests, posts, and provides documentation for secondary ad source placements.
- Provide service excellence, ensuring that the recruitment process is managed in a professional and timely manner.
- Advise stakeholders on all aspects of the hiring process from position vacancy through the extension of an offer. Monitors and ensures consistent application of UCF's policies and procedures governing employment and appointments.
- Review and approve hire requests. Review and approve offer selections by verifying qualifications and eligibility for hire, required document submission, and appropriate statuses in the PageUp system. Assigns appropriate employment preferences to applicants for USPS positions. Verifies qualifications of selected candidates. Reviews education and employment verifications based on position requirements.
- Coordinate marketing activities including but not limited to; coordinating and participating in job fairs, a compilation of advertising materials, enhancing UCF talent acquisition's social media presence and developing cost-effective marketing strategies.
- Assist with facilitating training workshops for hiring managers and the university community in the application of Talent Acquisition policies. Creates and maintains PowerPoints and training material and guides. The training material is inclusive of, but not limited to recruitment, background check procedures, and systems training.
- Provide support and reporting on recruitment activities, strategic initiatives, and special projects that further UCF HR and university talent acquisition priorities. Maintains internal talent acquisition systems, logs, and recruitment reporting. Assists in maintaining statistics on vacancies and recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Process Post-Doc background checks, processes offer approval, and offer letter.
- Other recruitment duties as assigned.
Talent Acquisition is committed to developing practices and processes that support attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce and values diversity of thoughts, background, and experience.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with professional human resources practices, talent acquisition, and employment laws.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and building relationships with others.
- Ability to interact with people at various levels and from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems or other systems as well as computer skills – Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to review, understand and apply concepts presented in training programs, conferences, and /or professional literature.
- Ability to work and cooperate with colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.