Talent Acquisition Consultant Il
2 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Talent Acquisition Consultant II will develop strong business partnerships, provide policy and procedure guidance, and serve as a consultant to hiring managers and department administrators on staffing-related activities to accomplish timely hiring. This position oversees the recruitment, selection, and placement of employees. Develops, and implements hiring policies for the campus. Provides advice and counsel to campus on employment practices, recruitment processes, and competitive hiring practices. This role is critical in developing and implementing positive experiences for our campus partners, candidates, and new hires.
The roles and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Consultant II are to:
- Act as a strategic partner in the talent acquisition space, advising on best practices and strategies on the full talent acquisition spectrum. Monitor and ensure consistent application of UCF's policies and procedures governing employment and appointments. Assist in maintaining statistics on vacancies and recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Develop and implement diversity initiatives that support hiring goals and EEO compliance.
- Develop and define UCF Talent Acquisition branding for training guides, communication, recruiting material, and social media recruitment.
- Review and approve hire requests. Review and approve offer selections by verifying qualifications and eligibility for hire, required document submission, and appropriate statuses in the PageUp system. Assign appropriate employment preferences to applicants for USPS and A&P positions. Verify qualifications of selected candidates. Review education and employment verification based on position requirements.
- Coordinate search committees and search committee training, including advising search chairs on behavioral interviewing techniques, EEOC, and OFCCP guidelines.
- Facilitate and educate hiring managers and the university community on current job trends, best ways to attract candidates, how to recruit and hire in compliance with UCF's policies and procedures governing employment and appointments. Create and maintain PowerPoint, training material, and guides.
- Process and review background checks and/or credit checks, as well as, review other pre-employment checks for selected candidates.
- Provide support and reporting on recruitment activities, strategic initiatives, and special projects that further UCF HR and university talent acquisition priorities.
Talent Acquisition is committed to developing practices and processes that support attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce and values diversity of thoughts, background, and experience.
Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with utilizing ATS system
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a consultant and partner with multiple clients
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem-solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management, and presentation skills
- Previous full-cycle recruiting experience
- Extensive customer service experience and proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to organize complex projects and see them through to successful completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Higher education experience a plus
This is Visiting line position and is based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available. The position will be renewable for up to a period of four years.