Security Officer Dispatch - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Security Dispatch
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about providing a memorable experience for all of our guests, then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
What are some of the differences you will make?
- You will monitor security feeds, field incoming calls, and communicate with patrol officers via radio.
- You will assist our guests with room access, accident reporting, and general security questions while maintaining an outstanding smile and service.
- You will complete reports regarding daily activity, accidents, emergencies, and other special occasions in an accurate manner.
- You will keep confidentiality of all security items and documents.
- You will respond to emergency situations promptly and assist your team with any other relevant duties.
What will make you successful in this role?
- You will be comfortable working under stressful situations.
- You will be able to maintain confidentiality when necessary.
- You will possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You will be comfortable and competent writing reports.
- You will be comfortable working nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- You will have experience in security or loss prevention in a resort or similar establishment.
- You will be flexible to complete any additional tasks assigned by the security management while providing superior service to guests of the hotel with a SMILE!
Only candidates that meet the requirements above will be considered.
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
We offer a positive and fun working environment.
We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!