HOUSEKEEPING / HOUSEPERSON AM & PM - EMBASSY SUITES ORLANDO LBV SOUTH
*** $500.00 RETENTION BONUS ***
We want YOU to Make a Difference! At the Embassy Suites, Everyone is important and we are glad that you would like to join the best team in town! If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you. Apply right now! It only takes a couple of minutes!
As a Housekeeping Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests in a friendly manner with a smile.
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices, elevator landings, and stairwells in accordance with hotel standards.
- Ensure room cleaners/suite attendants receive a proper count of clean linens, clean terry, and proper supply of guest room suite amenities.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the suite attendants carts and take to the appropriate locations.
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair.
- Deliver guest request and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed.
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash.
- Stock suite attendants carts, linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed and or assigned by the supervisor.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles,
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays. Previous housekeeping experience of one year is preferred.
The Embassy Suites recruiting team will only consider candidates who meet the above qualifications.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, paid benefits such as Vacation, Paid Time Off and sick time benefit after one year of service. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners. After 60 days you may enroll in our company's healthcare benefit plans. We also offer eligible associates a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a member of our Team.