Motor Coach Operator
HIRING BUS DRIVERS!
Walk In Interviews Every Tuesday from 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
at 1724 West Gore St. Orlando, FL 32806 and 1017 South Division Ave. Orlando, FL 32806
- $18.00 - $18.50 per hour after training.
- $15.00 per hour paid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and training.
- Paid Commissions, Paid Time off.
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision) & 401k Plan.
- Paid Clock-On to Clock-Off.
The demand for our Motor Coach Services is non-stop. We are looking for customer-service oriented individuals who are available to work shifts needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays. We reward hard work, which is why many of our Motor Coach drivers have been with us for a long time or return to us after testing the waters elsewhere.
This position requires a Commercial Driver's License (CDL Class A or B) with a Passenger Endorsement (CDL-P) preferred but not required. (We can train you)
You will be responsible for various tasks relating to the transport of passengers aboard motor coaches, transit buses and trolleys such as:
- Operating a motor coach safely and efficiently.
- Assisting passengers in boarding and exiting vehicle.
- Loading, unloading, and moving luggage and other items.
- Treating everyone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Knowledge of the Greater Central Florida area.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, as defined by the company, and a minimum of 2 years driving experience in the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation and drug test.
- Must pass the Department of Transportation ("DOT") medical screening.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with Passenger “P” Endorsement preferred, but not required. (We can train you)