The Manager, Compensation at the University of Central Florida performs professional, consultative work and support services in the development and administration of university compensation programs and is responsible for overseeing the assignments and workflow of a team of Compensation Analysts. Additionally, this position works with other areas of the UCF Human Resource department to ensure employee compensation and/or position updates are performed correctly and in a timely manner.
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following certification(s) and skills:
- Senior-level human resource certification(s), such as SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP
- Compensation certification(s), such as CCP or CAC
- 10+ years of experience in human resources with at least 5 years of experience in classification and compensation
- Prior supervision experience
- Experience working with Human Capital Management systems, such as PeopleSoft or Workday
- Experience working with Talent Acquisition Systems, such as PageUp
- Experience working with survey management systems, such as PayScale
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams)
- Exhibit sound judgment and discretion; strong analytical and decision-making skills; attention to detail; and effective written and verbal communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.