Cash Rec Anly III Ph & Pro CBO - Patient Accounting Physicians - First
The Orlando Health Physician Group at Orlando Health is seeking a Cash Receipts Analyst to join their Patient Accounting Physicians department. The Cash Receipts Analyst performs payment posting, refund requests, and patient billing activities under the direction of the Cash Receipts Manager and Supervisor.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent. Performs 10- Key operations by touch.
- Three (3) years accounting or closely related experience, to include two (2) years experience in a cash posting function.
- Maintains the Daily Cash Reconciliation.
- Manipulates electronic files to match the funds in the corresponding bank account each day.
- Processes electronic files in appropriate hospital/accounting systems.
- Posts electronic files in appropriate hospital/accounting systems.
- Balances file by validating that the money posted is equal to the deposit each day.
Other Related Functions
- Handles special projects as assigned by Cash Receipts Supervisor.
- Trains new department analysts.
- Works with all day-to-day functions and processes in the Cash Receipts Department.