Department: Consolidated Service Center
Status: Variable Full Time
The Team Assistant provides clerical and administrative support in the achievement of the team goals and the objectives within the department.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and/or database software, preferably Microsoft Office based products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Two (2) years clerical or secretarial experience.
- Maintains required files, statistics and reports in a streamlined manner to ensure current, accurate information is readily accessible.
- Prepares charts, graphs, packets etc. for presentations. Tracks progress of special projects.
- Maintains the various databases utilized within the team.
- Schedules and/or organizes meetings/classes including distributing materials, arranging for refreshments, transcribing minutes and making travel arrangements if necessary.
- Responsible to meet regularly with all support department team members, make recommendations to improve office efficiencies and assist with the implementation process.
- Maintains supplies and office equipment for department.
- Works with information that may be of a confidential nature. Uses moderate discretion; works under general supervision.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Maintains policies and procedures manuals.
- Works as a team with all internal departments as well as all other Orlando Health team members to ensure the achievement department specific critical success factors.
- Attends meetings and in-services as required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
ADDRESS: 7312 Kingspointe Parkway Orlando FL 32819
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.