Call Center Sales Opportunities (Sales Counselor)
Sales Counselor is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for all UO guests by working in a high paced phone environment, handling sales and guest service; including processing orders for Universal Orlando’s products and services which include: Annual Passes, Tickets, Vacations and online support. This position fields incoming live calls to address a variety of needs, including but not limited to: customer service, sales, basic troubleshooting and general product information for all Universal Orlando products and services.
- Meets assigned sales conversion targets in all trained skills such as:
- Annual Pass
- Online Ticket Store
- Develops and presents guest service solutions and increases Guest transaction value by offering and educating our guest of additional products and services offered by Universal, such as:
- Meal Deal
- Vacation Protection
- Other products as assigned
- Meets Quality standards and delivers superior Guest Service on each and every contact as outlined by the Guest Contact Centers Quality Program.
- Answers general information questions and/or complete the on-line purchase process as necessary
- Provides technical assistance and phone support for Tickets, Annual Pass and Vacation orders; as well as to On-Line Ticket Store visitors, including Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood
- Maintains high quality standards including professionalism, product knowledge, policy and procedure
- Meets and maintains daily/monthly productivity metrics as defined by the company such as:
- Aux 9 (personal Aux)
- Invalid Calls to GSS
- Performs special projects in support of the Leadership team and other duties as assigned.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Semi-routine to a point with constant changes; majority of work covered by established policies and procedures.
- Some decision making.
- Exchange of information, which occasionally requires tact and/or diplomacy.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is preferred.
- Two plus years call center experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office is required.