Physiology Technician (Exercise Tech Certified in EKG / Arrhythmia a plus)
- Works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary medical team to provide healthcare services to an exclusive clientele.
- Responsibility for CPET evaluation of patients followed by the Aviv CPET procedures.
- Stress 12 lead ECG monitoring.
- Master the CPET, maintenance, system calibration, patient preparation, exercise protocols, familiarization with telemetry, and sterilization.
- Maintain supplies for CPET testing
- Under the supervision of the physiologists, manages the exercise protocols developed for clients based on assessments and client limitations.
- Ability to show proper exercise techniques and confidence with making exercise modifications.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that values high expectations and accountability.
- Superior attention to detail with exercises and documentation.
- Willingness to learn and able to accept guidance and feedback as needed.
- Provides support and resolution for any inquiries from the hyperbaric clients including investigating and resolving complaints.
- Foster an organizational culture based on exceeding customer expectations every step of the way and securing long-term client relations while maintaining trust and credibility.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job role.
- May perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- A.S. Degree in human anatomy and/or related biosciences field
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s in Science in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Athletic Training, or a Movement / Sports Medicine related field.
- Current basic life support (BLS) certification (with AED).