Guest Relations (Concierge Services)
- Works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary medical team to provide healthcare services to an exclusive clientele.
- Oversees the reception area to include the Receptionists and Client Care Care Coordinator and provides back-up support at the front desk as needed, managing performance, talent acquisition, and development.
- Supports the clinic team with the planning of on-site/off-site events.
- Anticipates client needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional client experience.
- Assists clients in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up and follow-through as necessary.
- Builds an extensive knowledge base of local area restaurants, shops, attractions, transportation options, and airports.
- Assists out-of-town clients with travel, hotel, and car arrangements, when needed; provides pre-arrival support for clients arriving from out of town for extended stays and facilitates ongoing correspondence.
- Assists clients with sightseeing and other tours as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the clients, sales team, and the clinical team in anticipation of clients’ arrival for treatment.
- Answers phones, responds to inquiries via email, phone, or text, books reservations at restaurants/ making a note of any special requirements/restrictions.
- Maintains inventory and stock of supplies, brochures, and collateral for the concierge desk.
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with all vendors and merchants.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job role; this is not a remote role.
- Performs duties/projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree in hospitality management, Business Administration, or other related field or combination of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with 3 years of experience.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience/managing a team of front desk concierge or receptionists.
- Three (3) or more years of proven working experience in guest relations or concierge in the hotel or resort industry.
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards, and satisfaction evaluation techniques.